In addition to our LCL & FCL inbound service , Seaways Container Line also provide an import consolidation program for those consignees with multiple suppliers.
Rather than small shipments, LCL shipments, we can consolidate your vendor’s cargo into full container utilization. This also allows for pre-sorting, according to destination and possible distribution options through our de-consolidation program.
We Endeavour to offer value added Consolidation Services to our clients & are the major force to reckon within the industry. We have expertise in handling in haz ardous, dangerous and odd dimensional cargo with every competitive rate. We also offer volume shipment discounts, charter and part charter rates for air movement of your cargo. Also provides for logistics consultations. We keep track of constantly changing rules & regulations of the customs, Bank & other government department for our customers benefit.
Dimensional cargo with very competitive rates. We also offer volume shipment discounts, charter and part charter rates for air movement of your cargo. Also provides for logistics consultations. We keep track of constantly changing rules & regulations of the customs, Bank & other Government department for our customers benefit.
Our consolidation service offers the advantages of competitive freight rates, competitive insurance premiums, reduced risk of pilferage and reduced packing costs. We make all arrangements for combining of goods at origin, and separation of cargo at destination. This means that you can enjoy the economic benefits of consolidated shipment, without the concerns of separating your goods at destination.
We can save your time and money while systematizing your transportation and logistics program in the process. We consolidate multiple pieces of freight destined for the same locations at our cross-dock facility, and then load the freight on trucks to be sent to destinations in the India and abroad. In coordination with our vendor management efforts, we will work closely with both you and your shipper to ensure that we maximize the container utilization, as per the defined and agreed upon shipping guidelines. This will help to effectively minimize your transportation coasts.
Useful Information :
TERMS & CONDITION TO IMPORT A TEMPORARY GOODS (EXHIBITION)..
Our success in the domestic market lies on five factors:
- The Importer/the Organizer to submit & complete the papers which has related to with mission, place, time and length of the exhibition will be held.
- The Importer to provide the Invoice/Packing List in detail with names & price of the goods (each items) to be calculated for how much the tax occured that has to be guaranteed in Custom Clearance Dept.
- The arrival goods will be scanned fisically (100%) and upon re-export it will also be scanned fisically (100%). An arrival goods has to be equal with the release goods.
- The guarantee can be withdrawn accordingly, if and when the exhibition goods has done it’s 100% re-export. And whereas there is goods that has not been re-export thus it will be calculated for it’s tax plus the administration interest fee.
- The day before the goods delivery, please fax all the sources/papers to SEAWAYS CONTAINER LINE PVT.LTD. To be applied the SKEP through the Custom.
- Clearance Dept. (such as photocopy of Invoice/Packing List, Airwaybill, other related papers of the Exhibition)
We pride ourselves in delivering quality merchandise, on time and in a cost effective manner, it is quality, services, perfection and timeliness that have made us one of the most sought after freight forwarders in the domestic market. For us perfection is in the details, thus every job is monitored from start to finish. Seaways Container Line is a name you can rely on.
Documents that should be prepared :
- Papers related to the Exhibition.
- Original Invoice/Packing List goods which will be imported (detail in each item price)
- All points that are written in the documents are on behalf of the Importer/the Organizer.